Beating IBS with Functional Medicine – FREE Training
- 40-minute training video with Dr. Rodger Murphree
- 63-page educational PDF guide
- Learn criteria for being diagnosed and types of IBS
- Understand the difference between traditional and functional medicine treatments
- Learn about common root causes of IBS like parasites, food allergies, yeast overgrowth, and how to treat them
- Get a guide to elimination diets and optimizing your digestion
- Finally stop struggling with painful, inconvenient IBS symptoms!
Get access to the IBS video training and PDF:
About Your Expert
Dr. Rodger Murphree is the founder and past clinic director for a large integrated medical practice in Birmingham, AL. He has specialized in fibromyalgia and CFS for the last 10 years.
Dr. Murphree has written 5 books for patients and doctors including Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Heart Disease: What Your Doctor Won’t Tell You.
Dr. Murphree writes for several professional and public health related publications. His articles have appeared in The Washington Post as well as peer reviewed professional journals. Dr. Murphree conducts doctor’s continuing education seminars throughout North America helping doctors become proficient in nutritional medicine.