My 5th edition fibro book is now available (eBook only, print should be ready mid-late January 2014)
This is not another book about learning to live with fibromyalgia and CFS. I won’t cater to the naysayers who continue to complain that being diagnosed with fibromyalgia means a life of misery. I don’t believe that, and neither should you! This book describes fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome in easy-to-understand language (especially for those with “fibro fog”)
I explain how to diagnose, successfully treat, and overcome these illnesses with my proven step-by-step program. In my new fifth edition, you’ll discover so much:
- who is most likely to develop these illnesses and why,
- when the illnesses are most likely to occur,
- how the syndromes are diagnosed,
- what underlying conditions are associated with them,
- why traditional medicine alone is a dead end, offers little if any long-term relief, and certainly doesn’t correct the underlying problems of fibromyalgia,
- how to feel better in two to four weeks than you have felt in years (yes, I’m serious),
- why you can’t sleep and how to safely and consistently (99 percent of the time) solve this problem with natural supplements—within two weeks,
- why certain drugs can actually make you feel worse, causing increased pain, flu-like symptoms, poor memory, anxiety, depression, fatigue, and more,
- why Lyrica, Cymbalta, Savella, and other common fi bro drugs are often worthless, even dangerous, and rarely yield long term relief,
- how my proven program—based on successfully treating thousands of FMS and CFS patients over the past eighteen years—corrects causes, not just symptoms,
- why you have “fibro-fog” (a hard time concentrating and remembering things) and how to correct it, usually in three to four weeks,
- why you’re so tired, even when you’re taking stimulants like caffeine and amphetamines (like Ritalin and Adderall), and how to notice a dramatic increase in energy in two to four weeks,
- why thyroid tests are usually not accurate, and how to reliably and easily test for low thyroid (hypothyroid) at home and then successfully correct it,
- how to correct general adaptive syndrome so that you don’t feel worse before every thunderstorm or after a day of “overdoing it,”
- how prolonged stress eventually overwhelms your adrenal glands and how you can repair them so that you don’t “crash” after every stressful event,
- how “leaky gut” can cause food allergies, pain, inflammation, mood disorders, and chronic infections,
- why people with FMS and CFS become depressed and how over-the-counter amino-acid supplements often are more effective, faster working, and safer than prescription medications in
- treating most cases of anxiety and depression,
- how to beat low moods, anxiety, and depression for good,
- why you’re in pain and how to reduce or eliminate chronic pain without mind-numbing pain medication—typically within two weeks of supplementing an essential nutrient,
- how your diet affects your health,
- how to finally, successfully treat stubborn allergies and chemical sensitivities,
- how to treat irritable bowel syndrome and digestive disturbances, making IBS a distant memory,
- how to lose those unwanted pounds you’ve gained and increase your metabolism through some clever adjustments to your diet,
- and how to reduce or eliminate your severe reactions to certain chemicals, medications, environments, and even smells.
Thousands of real clinical experiences of trial, error, and consistent success make this book different from others written about FMS and CFS/ME. It’s not based only on textbook theories but rather the many patients who have become my living textbook. It’s not about coping with illness; it’s about overcoming it. I understand what you’re going through, and I can’t wait to see you on the other side of it!
Lose Those Unwanted Pounds, Increase Your Energy, Reduce Your Pain, And Permanently Reset Your Metabolism.
Now until January 15th $399
All inclusive program includes, new patient consult, ongoing weekly phone or in clinic consults with me, drops, diet guide, bi-weekly urine analysis, UA test strips, and more.