It has been over 30 years since the American College of Rheumatology first proposed the criteria for diagnosing fibromyalgia. Since then fibromyalgia has been recognized and accepted as a legitimate illness by the American Medical Association, FDA, insurances companies, social security, and of course the drug industry.
Despite the fact that fibromyalgia is recognized by all major health organizations throughout the world, there are still those who doubt it is a real disease. Family members, spouses, co-workers, friends and even some doctors dismiss fibromyalgia as nothing more than a quest for attention.
For those doubting doctors, family members, friends and co workers-please understand this fibromyalgia is REAL! It is a REAL illness. I’ve specialized in treating fibromyalgia patients for almost two decades and I can tell you from experience, fibromyalgia is real.
Those with fibromyalgia aren’t pill seekers, looking for extra attention, lazy, or simply “just depressed” they are sick and they want to feel good again.
Join me TONIGHT for a special FREE Facebook Live Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia Q&A Presentation!
May 11, 2022 6:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
1) you can CLICK HERE above if you are signed into your zoom account and it will take you right into the meeting.
2) Sign in to your zoom account, and JOIN the meeting by using the meeting ID and password below:
MEETING ID: 865 3950 0940
3) You can call-in and listen from your phone using the following information below, and when prompted, enter the meeting ID and passcode above.
Dial by your location:
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keBfDoAtj7
It’s that special day of the year again where we honor and bring awareness to Fibromyalgia! We have always provided free resources, and free gifts for you all, but we decided to do something different this year. While you can still access tons of free resources on our site, as well as additional NEW free resources when you register for the Fibro Summit that goes LIVE next week (register here), we thought –LETS GO BIG THIS YEAR!
So — In honor of YOU ALL and National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day, Dr. Murphree has decided to slash his consult fee literally in HALF!
* These discounted new patient consults must be pre-paid and scheduled within the next 30 days. You can cancel with minimum of 24 hours notice of your appointment to receive a full refund. Once you purchase, you will receive the new patient questionnaire, sent to the email you used when you purchased your consultation. Please fill out the questionnaire and submit. Once we receive your completed form, we will contact you to schedule your consultation! We look forward to meeting YOU!