Mayo Clinic’s Answer For Fibromyalgia

I don’t believe you should learn to live with it!   I believe you should learn to overcome it!

Find out how these patients, working with me, got healthy and feel good again.

jini

Jini's Story
I tried so many different things, I was afraid to hope Dr. Murphree was an answer, but I gave it a chance. This was so helpful. I am just so thankful I did this!

jana

Janna's Story
I am doing everything I used to do again. In fact, we have been on vacation in the mountains this month, and I have done everything from hiking to biking and canoeing! My husband and I have commented over and over about how different things are from just a few months ago!

heather

Heather's Story
I can actually do gardening again, for about a 4-5 hour stretch, which has been unheard of for me for years! I feel so good! I can get plenty of hours of sleep in a row now too, and I feel so refreshed in the mornings!

Learn How My Patients Who Personally Work With Me Got Healthy And Feel Good Again | Register Free For This Free Webinar:

The Mayo Clinics (there are three of them) make up the largest nonprofit medical group practice in the world. They employ more than 3,800 physicians and scientists and specializes in treating difficult cases. Mayo Clinic Rochester MN is routinely ranked one of the top hospitals in the United States. The World News and Report ranked it number for 2014-2015.

Here is a short three and a half minute video explaining what you get for having the “best” doctors examine and perform testing to confirm you have fibromyalgia:

I’ve had numerous patients spend thousands of dollars on traveling to, and getting a work up from, Mayo only to be told they  need to spend another $2500 for their two week program on how to learn to live with fibromyalgia (this of course doesn’t include cost of hotels and food).

The total bill to be told by the “leading” doctors in the world that you need to learn to live with fibromyalgia, can easily top $10,000.

It saddens me to know and share that this is the common, and readily ACCEPTED, recommendation by ninety nine percent of doctors who acknowledge fibromyalgia exists (many still don’t).

These patients and hundreds of others who’ve worked personally with me have in fact beaten their fibromyalgia. You can read or listen to their stories by clicking the link below:

cynthia

Cynthia's Story

jana
Janna's Story

robin

Robin's Story

Join Us For a FREE Fibromyalgia Facebook LIVE Conferences – Never miss an event, Sign up Now for Our Alerts:

www.EndFibroNow.com

11 replies
  1. MaryAnn Kinser
    MaryAnn Kinser says:

I’m in extreme pain 90% of the time. I’m looking for help. I need to.know what all is available let for fibro. So far the meds, exercises, diet ,etc ha e not helped me.

• Dr. Rodger Murphree & Team
      Dr. Rodger Murphree & Team says:

Please feel free to take advantage of the hours and hours of free lecture videos and articles we have here, there are several things you can try, changes you can make in your daily life that can start to get your body back to health. Everyone doesnt have the same experience in pain or in healing, so keep that in mind and take your time, you are worth it! Join us on Wednesday Nights for our live Q&A sessions on our Facebook page. Well wishes!

2. Hilda
    Hilda says:

I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia since 2013 I don’t know how to go on with my daily activities but I managed to go on about my days.i just am sick and tired of feeling this way there is times when I push my self to get up and go to work.when I come home I feel like a truck has ran me over I hurt so bad that I can’t move.am I ever gonna feel better or what can I do to overcome this pain and ugly feeling.

3. Lana Weed
    Lana Weed says:

I suffer with fibro, oa, ra, raynauds with cryoglobulinemia. From the looks of the skin around my fingertips, i believe i have also developed scleroderma. Medicines don’t seem to help much. Trying a keto diet to help with inflammation but it is so difficult to stick to.

4. Linda
    Linda says:

I am tired of hearing all these tells. I have peripheral neuropathy along with fibromyalgia, COPD, asthma and IBS. I can barely walk anymore, everyone tells me to lose keep moving. It’s more like dragging.

5. Christy poe
    Christy poe says:

I have fibromyalgia I am in constant pain everyday. It has affected my brain I think that it’s crippling me, it has affected my life and so many different ways I have depression extreme I have extreme anxiety. I can’t speak right I stutter. I’m on so many medicines, that is unreal. The medicines that I’m taking or not working not one bit. Thanks for reading. Christy Poe

6. Wendy Eckert
    Wendy Eckert says:

If you are a diabetic you get ALL the help in the world. If you suffer from fibromyalgia and spinal pain. Nobody seems to care. If patients were truly being helped. I believe that clinics would work harder to fund money for we the suffering. If insurance won’t cover classes , it’s I’m sorry. That’s it. It also is apparent that we chronic pain people are DRUG SEEKING! Not so

• Dr. Rodger Murphree & Team
      Dr. Rodger Murphree & Team says:

Antoinette, I am sorry to hear that. If you have any questions about what you read in the book please feel free to join us weekly on the Live Facebook video chats and ask your questions. Dr. Murphree does this weekly, as well as providing countless free articles and video to try and help people that are suffering. If you need more one-on-one help he has programs available. You are always welcome to fill out the application so we can determine which program may be a good fit for you! >> http://fibroconsults.com

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!